“Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
As the video and entertainment market evolves and becomes “smarter,” expect AI/ML to be increasingly incorporated as a means of improving efficiencies in content production and workflows and offering dynamic advertising. Pay TV operators and ISPs may eventually move toward providing each user with a curated experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content