Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
Sigfox Connect is an annual event that brings together the Sigfox ecosystem, including chipset Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), module vendors, device OEMs, network operators, and software platform vendors. The second Sigfox Connect event was held in Berlin, Germany. Sigfox used the event to provide insight into recent successes and innovations that are driving their market strategy. The top highlights from the event are listed below.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Juniper Closes a Gap in Its Connectivity Solution and Moves into Indoor Location
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters