Augmented Reality Knowledge: Shifting Discussion from Use to Value, No Matter the Market
There is an immense amount of discussion around Augmented Reality (AR) in mobile devices, and for good reason. The value of AR on existing hardware cannot be ignored. However, there is a great deal of activity within head-worn devices, especially those that can realistically be released into the consumer market. Vuzix, a leader in AR smart glasses, is releasing a consumer-friendly, form-factor glasses product called Blade to the general public.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Consumer Augmented Reality: Current State and Forecasts
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry