Augmented Reality Knowledge: Shifting Discussion from Use to Value, No Matter the Market
There is an immense amount of discussion around Augmented Reality (AR) in mobile devices, and for good reason. The value of AR on existing hardware cannot be ignored. However, there is a great deal of activity within head-worn devices, especially those that can realistically be released into the consumer market. Vuzix, a leader in AR smart glasses, is releasing a consumer-friendly, form-factor glasses product called Blade to the general public.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases