Augmented Reality Knowledge: Shifting Discussion from Use to Value, No Matter the Market
There is an immense amount of discussion around Augmented Reality (AR) in mobile devices, and for good reason. The value of AR on existing hardware cannot be ignored. However, there is a great deal of activity within head-worn devices, especially those that can realistically be released into the consumer market. Vuzix, a leader in AR smart glasses, is releasing a consumer-friendly, form-factor glasses product called Blade to the general public.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
- AR Market Update: Current State and Future of Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT Are Necessary Components of the Digital Transformation Journey
- Augmented and Mixed Reality Company Tracker
- A New Journey in Healthcare with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality