Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase
Although growth for high-power Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductors for pulsed applications has been midway in the single digits for the last few years, 2018 has shown an uptick. First, let’s define what we mean by pulsed RF power semiconductors. In this case, it means commercial- and defense-related avionics using pulsed RF and sub-1 GHz, L-Band, and S-Band radar.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned