Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
Google announced its cloud robotics platform in October 2019. The promise of robot fleet management, path finding, and object tracking at a massive scale can now be delivered using the strength of a public cloud platform. This foresight dives into the efforts of public cloud vendors in cloud robotics and how they will impact the future of robotics industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Korea’s Kumho Asiana Group Wants to Be on the Leading Edge of the Digital Transformation
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon