Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
While the automotive industry carries a reputation as conservative and as slow to adopt innovation, that only applies to its final products. Even then, the industry explores new technologies relatively early, but because its products have long life cycles, it often takes several years for the new technologies to hit the market. When it comes to Smart Manufacturing technologies, the automotive industry has served as one of its pioneers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Plant Simulation Software Could Drive Industrial Technology Transformations
- Cloud-Based Contract Manufacturing Gets New Money but Misses on Service Delivery
- ABB and Dassault Systèmes Partner to Offer Combined Software Portfolio
- Webinar: Top Industrial Technologies to Watch Out for at Hannover Messe 2019
- Industrial Solution Quarterly Update