Back-Office Transformation Holds the Key to Front-Office Success for Brick and Mortar Retailers
Customer-centric retail strategies typically aim to reduce in-store friction and offer more engaging and tailored experiences that will drive traffic to stores and improve retention rates. However, by focusing almost entirely on the store itself, retailers are in danger of having a blinkered view of retail; this can downplay the importance of supply chain operations in maintaining customer loyalty. Ironically, this attitude is preventing many brick-and-mortar stores from satisfying their customers to the best of their ability, despite their store-centric approach.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Seven Critical Technology Developments Driving Supply Chain Transformation
- On-Demand Warehousing to Become a Key Component in the Agile Supply Chain
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing