ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
This month, Arm announced that it be launching a new autonomous-class processor, the Cortex A76AE, along with software tools. The new processor focuses on being power efficient while also being safety capable to industry standards ISO 26262 Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) D. The announcement of a new processor that maximizes performance-per-watt and adheres to safety standards is part of an industry-wide shift placing an emphasis on autonomous system efficiency as products start to move from trial phase to commercialization.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation