Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
In September 2018, Xiaomi-backed Huami launched the world’s first AI wearable chipset based on RISC-V architecture. The launch of the chipset brings a lot of promise for open-source AI hardware in China. As one of the largest wearable companies in the world, Huami’s adoption of RISC-V chipsets means RISC-V ISA is ready for large-scale deployment. This is a significant boost for the open-source chipset project and opens immense opportunities for AI developers and implementors alike to develop purpose-built AI chipsets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Deep Reinforcement Learning Gets Boost with Dopamine, but Still Requires a Technology Paradigm Shift.
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing
- Watch Out for “Made in China” Open Source Artificial Intelligence Chipsets
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms