What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon collaborated through the Mobile Authentication Taskforce to create Project Verify, a common authentication solution. This shows the importance of collaboration between Mobile Service Providers (MSPs), as well as the new potential revenue opportunity represented by customer identity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?