What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon collaborated through the Mobile Authentication Taskforce to create Project Verify, a common authentication solution. This shows the importance of collaboration between Mobile Service Providers (MSPs), as well as the new potential revenue opportunity represented by customer identity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation