What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon collaborated through the Mobile Authentication Taskforce to create Project Verify, a common authentication solution. This shows the importance of collaboration between Mobile Service Providers (MSPs), as well as the new potential revenue opportunity represented by customer identity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?