What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon collaborated through the Mobile Authentication Taskforce to create Project Verify, a common authentication solution. This shows the importance of collaboration between Mobile Service Providers (MSPs), as well as the new potential revenue opportunity represented by customer identity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities