Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options
As we await commercial 5G deployments, the pressure will be on the backhaul infrastructure of mobile networks with the rapid subscription growth and the exponential increase in data traffic. Bandwidth and latency requirements will challenge mobile operators as they ready themselves for the transition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase