Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
In any forum or discussion, definitions are critical as they enable a common understanding of a word or subject. The world of technology is no different, and discussions regarding technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) are usually prefaced by an attempt from each party to understand how the other side defines the terms being discussed. Otherwise, it soon becomes apparent that there is a gap between how the terms are used by one side and how the other side actually understands them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- The IoT Network That Has Always Been There