Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has played a key role in transitioning autonomous vehicles from abstract concept to the very core of most Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) strategies for the next decade. The widespread adoption of neural networks, running on high compute platforms–enabled OEMs and other autonomous vehicle developers, learn from experience, bypassing the need for the time-consuming and ultimately impossible task of anticipating and hardcoding for every possible scenario that the autonomous vehicle may need to navigate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data