Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has played a key role in transitioning autonomous vehicles from abstract concept to the very core of most Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) strategies for the next decade. The widespread adoption of neural networks, running on high compute platforms–enabled OEMs and other autonomous vehicle developers, learn from experience, bypassing the need for the time-consuming and ultimately impossible task of anticipating and hardcoding for every possible scenario that the autonomous vehicle may need to navigate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation