Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has played a key role in transitioning autonomous vehicles from abstract concept to the very core of most Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) strategies for the next decade. The widespread adoption of neural networks, running on high compute platforms–enabled OEMs and other autonomous vehicle developers, learn from experience, bypassing the need for the time-consuming and ultimately impossible task of anticipating and hardcoding for every possible scenario that the autonomous vehicle may need to navigate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data