India Smart Meter Market Update
On August 21, 2018, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) opened the price bid for 4.5 million single-phase smart meters and 0.5 million three-phase smart meters with GPRS-based communication modules. Founded in 2010, EESL is the resource procurement center for the government of India and initiated the e-procurement process, inviting international bids on August 3, 2018. According to the RFP, smart meter implementation is expected to be completed within 3 years.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- The IoT Network That Has Always Been There