Robotics and Artificial Intelligence to Revolutionize the Future of Agriculture
Robotics and AI will not replace human in agriculture. On the contrary, both will augment farmers’ efficiency, increase yield, and reduce cost. This Executive Foresight offers insights into how robotics and AI are applied in agriculture practices and how this will impact the future of agriculture industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization