T-Mobile's Latest Un-carrier Customer Care Announcement Shows the Existing Challenges in Delivering Market Innovation
T-Mobile has named its business innovation strategy “Un-Carrier”. In a similar fashion, ABI Research has coined UnTelco for business opportunities beyond the carriers’ traditional connectivity business, e.g. in IoT or enterprise verticals. Is T-Mobile US’s latest customer service announcement a step in the right direction?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- An Introduction to Subscriber Data Management
- ONAP, Still Early Days or Substantial Progress?
- Network Slicing is a US$44 Billion Opportunity for MSPs in Vertical End Markets