T-Mobile's Latest Un-carrier Customer Care Announcement Shows the Existing Challenges in Delivering Market Innovation
T-Mobile has named its business innovation strategy “Un-Carrier”. In a similar fashion, ABI Research has coined UnTelco for business opportunities beyond the carriers’ traditional connectivity business, e.g. in IoT or enterprise verticals. Is T-Mobile US’s latest customer service announcement a step in the right direction?
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future