T-Mobile's Latest Un-carrier Customer Care Announcement Shows the Existing Challenges in Delivering Market Innovation
T-Mobile has named its business innovation strategy “Un-Carrier”. In a similar fashion, ABI Research has coined UnTelco for business opportunities beyond the carriers’ traditional connectivity business, e.g. in IoT or enterprise verticals. Is T-Mobile US’s latest customer service announcement a step in the right direction?
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?