T-Mobile's Latest Un-carrier Customer Care Announcement Shows the Existing Challenges in Delivering Market Innovation
T-Mobile has named its business innovation strategy “Un-Carrier”. In a similar fashion, ABI Research has coined UnTelco for business opportunities beyond the carriers’ traditional connectivity business, e.g. in IoT or enterprise verticals. Is T-Mobile US’s latest customer service announcement a step in the right direction?
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective