Jobs, Nations, and Taxes: The promises and challenges of robotic deployment
Academic papers, business intelligence reports, government memos, and key note speeches from thought leaders point generally to one conclusion: robotics is going to have a significant and negative impact on jobs, and the task of our time is to learn how to adapt. According to some thinkers, the debate is over, and the question must now shift to what will be done to mitigate the inevitable windfall in employment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment