Jobs, Nations, and Taxes: The promises and challenges of robotic deployment
Academic papers, business intelligence reports, government memos, and key note speeches from thought leaders point generally to one conclusion: robotics is going to have a significant and negative impact on jobs, and the task of our time is to learn how to adapt. According to some thinkers, the debate is over, and the question must now shift to what will be done to mitigate the inevitable windfall in employment.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition