Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
T-Mobile USA, has announced that, as of July 19, 2018, its Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) rollout in the United States has complete population coverage. T-Mobile claims the network covers 2.1 million square miles and almost 320 million people through a combination of new hardware to older basebands and software upgrades to new basestations. T-Mobile has certified modules from u-blox and Quectel Wireless Solutions that are based on chipsets from Qualcomm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- The IoT Network That Has Always Been There