Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
T-Mobile USA, has announced that, as of July 19, 2018, its Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) rollout in the United States has complete population coverage. T-Mobile claims the network covers 2.1 million square miles and almost 320 million people through a combination of new hardware to older basebands and software upgrades to new basestations. T-Mobile has certified modules from u-blox and Quectel Wireless Solutions that are based on chipsets from Qualcomm.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
- South Korean MNO’s Targeting the Consumer IoT
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker