Environmental Sensors: A Priority for Smart Cities
Environmental sensors are fast becoming a key component of smart cities’ infrastructure as concerns about the impact of various forms of air pollution on citizens’ health increase. Air quality was retained as a key implementation criterion in ABI Research’s recently published Smart City Ranking. It cost cities such as Dubai and Beijing important points in the overall score.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Utilities and Smart Grids
- Smart Urban Spaces and Future Smart City Concepts
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets
- Critical Infrastructure Security