Environmental Sensors: A Priority for Smart Cities
Environmental sensors are fast becoming a key component of smart cities’ infrastructure as concerns about the impact of various forms of air pollution on citizens’ health increase. Air quality was retained as a key implementation criterion in ABI Research’s recently published Smart City Ranking. It cost cities such as Dubai and Beijing important points in the overall score.
To find out more about subscribing:
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Environmental Sensors: A Priority for Smart Cities
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies