Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) are implementing ambitious deadlines for highly automated driving in the next three to four years. Much of the focus of automotive technology development has turned to addressing implementation pain points such as consumer adoption and maintenance rather than the core fundamentals. Indeed, the core-enabling technologies for autonomous driving are well established, with broad consensus on the need for multiple diverse sensors, high-compute platforms, high-bandwidth/low-latency networking, and artificial intelligence.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data