PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
PTC just completed its latest LiveWorx event, which was held June 18 to 20 in Boston, Massachusetts. This year was its biggest event ever, with more than 6,000 attendees. The event showcased all of PTC’s products and services that provide enterprises with a complete set of tools to create, manufacture, operate, and service products. This event was a bit different from past events, as more of PTC’s portfolio was showcased beyond the Internet of Things (IoT), which demonstrates PTC’s evolution as it seeks to become the “digital thread” in the smart connected world.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Latin America Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- Can Electronics Distributors Become the Next Center of Gravity for IoT Solution Enablement?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Additive Manufacturing, Spare Part Perpetuity, and the Rise of the Microfactory
- The IoT Network That Has Always Been There