Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
BP announced last month that it would be acquiring the United Kingdom’s largest electric vehicle charging company, Chargemaster. Chargemaster operates the largest public network of EV charging points in the United Kingdom, with more than 6,500 points and 40,000 customers. The company also designs, builds, and sells Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) for home charging and other residential locations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications