Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
BP announced last month that it would be acquiring the United Kingdom’s largest electric vehicle charging company, Chargemaster. Chargemaster operates the largest public network of EV charging points in the United Kingdom, with more than 6,500 points and 40,000 customers. The company also designs, builds, and sells Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) for home charging and other residential locations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation