Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
BP announced last month that it would be acquiring the United Kingdom’s largest electric vehicle charging company, Chargemaster. Chargemaster operates the largest public network of EV charging points in the United Kingdom, with more than 6,500 points and 40,000 customers. The company also designs, builds, and sells Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) for home charging and other residential locations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?