Onboarding the Billions - Tackling the Next Wave of IoT Devices
The emerging Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem is often seen as a turbulent yet quite lucrative opportunity, and organizations strive to secure a foothold. Given the plethora of ever-increasing verticals that need to be addressed and the use case scenarios that populate new business ventures in this greatly fragmented market, the focus has mostly been on maximizing an organization’s current potential, adopting new technologies rapidly, and finding an organization’s place in the market among dozens of high- and low-profile rivals.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update