Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
Robotics is one of the fastest growing industries on the planet. No vertical is being left untouched by the deployment of unmanned systems that utilize the benefits of improved Artificial Intelligence (AI), proliferating sensors, and ubiquitous connectivity. Yet at least one part of the market is not reaping the benefits. The personal robot market is beset both by the failures of some significant startups, and by more significant questions about the value proposition of social robots in a world where Amazon and Google dominate the smart home, and numerous studies suggest many people are ambivalent or even hostile to them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem