Breakthroughs in Technology Thrust 5G Smartphones Closer to Commercial Reality
Qualcomm has created a breakthrough for 5G New Radio (NR) with the announcement of a new batch of Radio Frequency (RF) solutions for both mmWave and sub-6 GHz implementations, designed for smartphones and other mobile devices. In tandem, the solutions will be able to offer 5G coverage in dense urban areas as well as broad 5G NR coverage.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices