Meet the New “Made In China” Chipsets – AI Chipsets for Natural Language Processing
While there has been a lot of attention on machine vision companies in China, companies focusing on Natural Language Processing (NLP) have made great advancement. Hangzhou NationalChip Science & Technology’s tie-up with Rokid proves that Chinese companies are capable of competing with their Western counterparts, ushering in the next wave in the Chinese Artificial Intelligence (AI) chipset industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Techniques: Multimodal Learning: Technology Development and Use Cases
- Digital Map Vendors Are Jumping on the AI Bandwagon
- IBM Announces US$2 Billion Investment in AI Campus, Hinting at Reentry into the Semiconductor Business
- The American AI Initiative Highlights the Needs for AI Governance on a Global Scale
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge