AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. But the reality is that there are deadlines. It could be a holiday, a design refresh calendar, or an initial release; there are a number of motivating factors that drive companies to get products out the door at the time they do so. Sometimes this means outsourcing key functions like manufacturing—even if it entails concessions on cost, process visibility, and possible delays. Other times, technology fills the gap. This is where companies like California-based startup Instrumental come in: Instrumental offers an Artificial Intelligence- (AI)-driven solution to help find and fix problems hidden to the human eye—as they occur.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics