AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. But the reality is that there are deadlines. It could be a holiday, a design refresh calendar, or an initial release; there are a number of motivating factors that drive companies to get products out the door at the time they do so. Sometimes this means outsourcing key functions like manufacturing—even if it entails concessions on cost, process visibility, and possible delays. Other times, technology fills the gap. This is where companies like California-based startup Instrumental come in: Instrumental offers an Artificial Intelligence- (AI)-driven solution to help find and fix problems hidden to the human eye—as they occur.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- Moving Multimodal AI to the Edge