MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) have many initiatives to support their UnTelco plans. Among others, using startup accelerators could be pivotal to developing new solutions and use cases for the digital world.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- An Introduction to Subscriber Data Management
- ONAP, Still Early Days or Substantial Progress?
- Network Slicing is a US$44 Billion Opportunity for MSPs in Vertical End Markets