Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies
With smart manufacturing vendors figuring out exactly how to integrate Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT), a need has arisen for assessing, comparing, and ranking their platforms to provide benchmarks for best practices and most successful approaches. Most, if not all, of the top vendors have expanded their capabilities but also recognize their limitations and have started to fill the gaps with strategic partners. This has led to early adoption in the form of millions of connected assets and to strategic positions that should spur further adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Generative Engineering in Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive
- Webinar: What Should Automotive Vendors Prioritize When Targeting the Automotive Industry?
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Deep Learning-Based Machine Vision In Smart Manufacturing