Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies
With smart manufacturing vendors figuring out exactly how to integrate Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT), a need has arisen for assessing, comparing, and ranking their platforms to provide benchmarks for best practices and most successful approaches. Most, if not all, of the top vendors have expanded their capabilities but also recognize their limitations and have started to fill the gaps with strategic partners. This has led to early adoption in the form of millions of connected assets and to strategic positions that should spur further adoption.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Digital Factory Market Forecasts
- A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- Platforms Differentiate with Three Types of Strategies