The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
MNOs are serious about using VRAN to scale network resources according to traffic demand, with the main draws being the ability to lower costs and to rapidly add new capabilities. Recently formed alliances like TIP and ORAN are gearing up to compete with the Big Four.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options