5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
As mobile traffic grows exponentially, 5G rollouts will require mobile carriers to address network issues. Fiber-optic backhaul is viewed as the optimal solution and small cell deployments will ensure densified and ubiquitous coverage.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure