5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
As mobile traffic grows exponentially, 5G rollouts will require mobile carriers to address network issues. Fiber-optic backhaul is viewed as the optimal solution and small cell deployments will ensure densified and ubiquitous coverage.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA