5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
As mobile traffic grows exponentially, 5G rollouts will require mobile carriers to address network issues. Fiber-optic backhaul is viewed as the optimal solution and small cell deployments will ensure densified and ubiquitous coverage.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments