Augmented Reality in 1H 2018: Remote Expertise, the Augmented Reality Cloud, and Real Mobile Capability
The enterprise sector’s remote expertise use case is the biggest ROI driver in AR so far, while consumers await compelling content for their mobile devices and content creators await a larger market. Gradual but steady improvements in the quantity and quality of AR experiences could be the path both new and established market participants choose.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Consumer Augmented Reality: Current State and Forecasts
- Mobile AR Investment Points to a Strong 2019 for the Platform
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- Augmented Reality in the Engineering and Construction Industry