Augmented Reality in 1H 2018: Remote Expertise, the Augmented Reality Cloud, and Real Mobile Capability
The enterprise sector’s remote expertise use case is the biggest ROI driver in AR so far, while consumers await compelling content for their mobile devices and content creators await a larger market. Gradual but steady improvements in the quantity and quality of AR experiences could be the path both new and established market participants choose.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Wave of New Virtual Reality Hardware on the Horizon Enters an Uncertain Market
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 Fosters Greater Capability for AR/MR Solutions in Enterprise
- Hot Tech Innovators: Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Microsoft and Others Use Mobile World Congress to Debut New AR Hardware and Use Cases