Virtual Reality Not in Microsoft’s Plans for Xbox
The lack of push concerning VR at the latest E3 as plans for Microsoft’s next-generation gaming platforms were announced was surprising. Concerns include moving from consoles to the cloud, increased mobile device gaming, and the mix of VR with AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”