Virtual Reality Not in Microsoft’s Plans for Xbox
The lack of push concerning VR at the latest E3 as plans for Microsoft’s next-generation gaming platforms were announced was surprising. Concerns include moving from consoles to the cloud, increased mobile device gaming, and the mix of VR with AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi