Virtual Reality Not in Microsoft’s Plans for Xbox
The lack of push concerning VR at the latest E3 as plans for Microsoft’s next-generation gaming platforms were announced was surprising. Concerns include moving from consoles to the cloud, increased mobile device gaming, and the mix of VR with AR.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking