The Relevance of Blockchain for Smart Cities
Smart cities are discovering a plethora of use cases for blockchain and Dubai is a prime example, as it targets a blockchain economy adoption by 2020. Local governments should start addressing potential hurdles now in order to reap the economic benefits DLT offers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities