The Relevance of Blockchain for Smart Cities
Smart cities are discovering a plethora of use cases for blockchain and Dubai is a prime example, as it targets a blockchain economy adoption by 2020. Local governments should start addressing potential hurdles now in order to reap the economic benefits DLT offers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Public Transport Authorities Need to Embrace the MaaS Opportunity
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing