OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
Ridesharing providers and OEMs that form partnerships will see mutual benefits from each other’s strengths, expanding brand recognition and technology development, especially as they enter unchartered markets.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update