Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
In June 2018, Mojio and Bosch announced a partnership to develop advanced connected car services, targeted for use by consumers as well as auto manufacturers. The partnership includes a strategic investment by Bosch, the magnitude of which was not disclosed. This latest announcement follows the news that Mojio is accelerating their efforts in hardware agnosticism by hiring former VP of Software and Innovation at GM to expand their hardware certification processes. Together, the two announcements demonstrate Mojio’s strategy to consolidate their market leading position in aftermarket and to carve out an opportunity in the all-important, long term embedded opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data