Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
In June 2018, Mojio and Bosch announced a partnership to develop advanced connected car services, targeted for use by consumers as well as auto manufacturers. The partnership includes a strategic investment by Bosch, the magnitude of which was not disclosed. This latest announcement follows the news that Mojio is accelerating their efforts in hardware agnosticism by hiring former VP of Software and Innovation at GM to expand their hardware certification processes. Together, the two announcements demonstrate Mojio’s strategy to consolidate their market leading position in aftermarket and to carve out an opportunity in the all-important, long term embedded opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data