Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
In June 2018, Mojio and Bosch announced a partnership to develop advanced connected car services, targeted for use by consumers as well as auto manufacturers. The partnership includes a strategic investment by Bosch, the magnitude of which was not disclosed. This latest announcement follows the news that Mojio is accelerating their efforts in hardware agnosticism by hiring former VP of Software and Innovation at GM to expand their hardware certification processes. Together, the two announcements demonstrate Mojio’s strategy to consolidate their market leading position in aftermarket and to carve out an opportunity in the all-important, long term embedded opportunity.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors