Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
Following the recent exposure of WPA2’s security vulnerabilities, the Wi-Fi Alliance is beefing up security with WPA3. This is increasingly important with the number of devices using Wi-Fi, the significant increase in data traffic, and the serious need to thwart would-be attackers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi Products Arrive to Change the Future Wi-Fi Landscape
- Webinar: The Future of Wi-Fi – New Markets and Increased Technology Competition
- Opportunities and Challenges for the NFC Tag Market