Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
Following the recent exposure of WPA2’s security vulnerabilities, the Wi-Fi Alliance is beefing up security with WPA3. This is increasingly important with the number of devices using Wi-Fi, the significant increase in data traffic, and the serious need to thwart would-be attackers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Wi-Fi Needs the 6 GHz Band
- FCC Votes to Open Up 6 GHz Band for Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Connectivity for the Factory Floor: Opportunities and Challenges for Wireless Technologies
- Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout