Wi-Fi Alliance Ramps up Wi-Fi Security ahead of 802.11ax Rollout
Following the recent exposure of WPA2’s security vulnerabilities, the Wi-Fi Alliance is beefing up security with WPA3. This is increasingly important with the number of devices using Wi-Fi, the significant increase in data traffic, and the serious need to thwart would-be attackers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Samsung and Broadcom Partner to Deliver the World's First Wi-Fi 6 Smartphone
- Wi-Fi 6, Mesh Networking, and the Growth of More Intelligent Distributed Wi-Fi
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Opportunities and Challenges for Short-Range Wireless in 2019
- Outdoor/Wide Area Location Technologies Market Update