What is Apple's Smartphone Technology Component Strategy?
Known for modifying its supplier strategy, Apple may be making changes in the near term to its suppliers of modem chips, displays, and even components related to RFFE, as the company looks to migrate its devices to 5G and OLED.
To find out more about subscribing:
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval