What is Apple's Smartphone Technology Component Strategy?
Known for modifying its supplier strategy, Apple may be making changes in the near term to its suppliers of modem chips, displays, and even components related to RFFE, as the company looks to migrate its devices to 5G and OLED.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker