What is Apple's Smartphone Technology Component Strategy?
Known for modifying its supplier strategy, Apple may be making changes in the near term to its suppliers of modem chips, displays, and even components related to RFFE, as the company looks to migrate its devices to 5G and OLED.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market