Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
Collaborative systems have wide applicability, but initially they were used for light material handling processes such as loading, unloading, placing, or manipulating material for manufacturing operations, such as part transfer and machine tending. Over time, as new robots have come to market and additional software and grippers have been made available, collaborative systems have been employed for additional classes of operations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Public Cloud Vendors Getting Into Cloud Robotics Game
- Webinar: Industrial and Commercial Robotics Market
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory