Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
Collaborative systems have wide applicability, but initially they were used for light material handling processes such as loading, unloading, placing, or manipulating material for manufacturing operations, such as part transfer and machine tending. Over time, as new robots have come to market and additional software and grippers have been made available, collaborative systems have been employed for additional classes of operations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers