Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
Collaborative systems have wide applicability, but initially they were used for light material handling processes such as loading, unloading, placing, or manipulating material for manufacturing operations, such as part transfer and machine tending. Over time, as new robots have come to market and additional software and grippers have been made available, collaborative systems have been employed for additional classes of operations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotic Exoskeletons: Classes, Markets, and Applications
- Jobs, Nations, and Taxes: The promises and challenges of robotic deployment
- Robotics: Opportunities and Socioeconomic Impact
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling