Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
Collaborative systems have wide applicability, but initially they were used for light material handling processes such as loading, unloading, placing, or manipulating material for manufacturing operations, such as part transfer and machine tending. Over time, as new robots have come to market and additional software and grippers have been made available, collaborative systems have been employed for additional classes of operations.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- Third-Party Integrators and Technology Providers Are Essential to the adoption of Cobots.
- The Use Case of Cognitive Systems in Collaborative Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, and Robotics in Brick and Mortar Retail
- The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry