A US$1 Billion Industrial IoT Partnership: Who Wins?
PTC and Rockwell Automation are aggressively jockeying for position in the digital domain to help customers transform their physical operations. As of June 11, 2018, PTC and Rockwell entered a US$1 billion equity agreement to align their respective smart factory technologies, namely, PTC’s ThingWorx IoT, Kepware, and Vuforia, and Rockwell’s FactoryTalk MES, FactoryTalk Analytics, and Industrial Automation platforms, for an integrated solution offering whereby Rockwell becomes the preferred delivery and implementation provider and PTC assumes the role of IT/OT technology enabler.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Commercial and Industrial Robotics
- Webinar: Digital Factory Forecast Breakdown