AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
The AT&T-Time Warner deal creates a leading vertical player with capabilities from content creation to delivery, but most importantly it shows how mobile service providers (MSPs) embrace bold UnTelco strategies in order to move across adjacent markets beyond their traditional boundaries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
- ETSI OSM Comes Close to Commercial Reality, Bringing the Benefits of Open Source in the Complex MANO Area
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- Webinar: 5G for Consumer and Industrial Applications
- UnTelco in Manufacturing: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities