AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
The AT&T-Time Warner deal creates a leading vertical player with capabilities from content creation to delivery, but most importantly it shows how mobile service providers (MSPs) embrace bold UnTelco strategies in order to move across adjacent markets beyond their traditional boundaries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks
- UnTelco in Smart Cities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- An Introduction to Subscriber Data Management
- ONAP, Still Early Days or Substantial Progress?
- Network Slicing is a US$44 Billion Opportunity for MSPs in Vertical End Markets