AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
The AT&T-Time Warner deal creates a leading vertical player with capabilities from content creation to delivery, but most importantly it shows how mobile service providers (MSPs) embrace bold UnTelco strategies in order to move across adjacent markets beyond their traditional boundaries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?