AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Creates a Platform for Digital Growth
The AT&T-Time Warner deal creates a leading vertical player with capabilities from content creation to delivery, but most importantly it shows how mobile service providers (MSPs) embrace bold UnTelco strategies in order to move across adjacent markets beyond their traditional boundaries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective