Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
Sierra Wireless’s annual Innovation Summit gathers together partners and customers of the cellular module manufacturer to share their Internet of Things (IoT) experiences and to seek new opportunities. We saw how business models must lead technology decisions and how failure to prepare a company’s IoT projects can be disastrous. The IoT industry is also in need of more developers and must demonstrate greater proof of value to increase the size of IoT development platform ecosystems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems