Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
Sierra Wireless’s annual Innovation Summit gathers together partners and customers of the cellular module manufacturer to share their Internet of Things (IoT) experiences and to seek new opportunities. We saw how business models must lead technology decisions and how failure to prepare a company’s IoT projects can be disastrous. The IoT industry is also in need of more developers and must demonstrate greater proof of value to increase the size of IoT development platform ecosystems.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop