Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
According to recently published market data on Low-Power Wide-Area (LPWA) networks (here), private networks have been the most popular choice to connect LPWA devices during 2017. Energy and water utilities have been the leading proponents of private LPWA networks for their smart metering initiatives and have contributed to over 60% of global LPWA connections in 2017. This executive foresight will analyze the utilities’ smart metering implementations and the impact on the regional adoption of private and public LPWA networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year