Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
According to recently published market data on Low-Power Wide-Area (LPWA) networks (here), private networks have been the most popular choice to connect LPWA devices during 2017. Energy and water utilities have been the leading proponents of private LPWA networks for their smart metering initiatives and have contributed to over 60% of global LPWA connections in 2017. This executive foresight will analyze the utilities’ smart metering implementations and the impact on the regional adoption of private and public LPWA networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways
- Asia-Pacific Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- PTC LiveWorx 2018: Evolving to Become the “Digital Thread” for Enterprise Transformation
- South Korean MNO’s Targeting the Consumer IoT
- Asset Tracking: Market Opportunities in the Era of LPWA