The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year
The cellular Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) module market has reached an annual net worth of over US$2 billion. One of the biggest surprises of 2017 was the great proliferation of 2G shipments thanks to the huge reduction in Average Selling Price (ASP) of this well-commoditized technology. Meanwhile, a disproportionately large share of the module market value was thanks to 4G, which, despite its presently low share of shipments, represents the inevitable future of the cellular IoT business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- European MNOs and the Rise of LPWANs
- Four IoT Lessons from the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit
- Will Utilities Continue to Deploy Private Networks and Ignore Public LPWA Networks?
- European Network Operator M2M Market Analysis
- The Cellular IoT Module Market is Now Worth More Than US$2 Billion a Year