What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
While Samsung has been used in OLED displays for years, Apple has remained the exception, until now. It appears that technology and features may finally trump cost efficiency, but meeting demand is another issue altogether, and flexibility may be a key factor.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market