What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
While Samsung has been used in OLED displays for years, Apple has remained the exception, until now. It appears that technology and features may finally trump cost efficiency, but meeting demand is another issue altogether, and flexibility may be a key factor.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach