What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
While Samsung has been used in OLED displays for years, Apple has remained the exception, until now. It appears that technology and features may finally trump cost efficiency, but meeting demand is another issue altogether, and flexibility may be a key factor.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018