Uber Fatal Crash Highlights Need for Safety System Independence
In March 2018, an experimental Uber autonomous vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian in Arizona. This was the first fatal accident of its kind and it sent shockwaves through the automotive market, resulting in mass speculation about the cause and some companies suspending their autonomous vehicle trials as a precaution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Oil Supermajors Investing in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Highlights Energy Transition
- Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies and Applications