Uber Fatal Crash Highlights Need for Safety System Independence
In March 2018, an experimental Uber autonomous vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian in Arizona. This was the first fatal accident of its kind and it sent shockwaves through the automotive market, resulting in mass speculation about the cause and some companies suspending their autonomous vehicle trials as a precaution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data