The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry
ABI Research was present at the inaugural Robotics Summit and Showcase in Boston. The aim of this foresight is to take in the trends highlighted in the summit, and evaluate where this leaves the wider commercial robotics industry. The greater Boston area is a key hotspot for American technological innovation and for robotics in particular. Alongside companies dedicated to specific verticals, Boston Dynamics (of SoftBank Holdings) and Agility Robotics represent two attempts to expand the scope of robotic mobility and sophistication.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots
- Robotics in E-Commerce Fulfillment