The Boston Robotics Summit: The U.S. Robotics Community Showcases Breakthroughs in Mobility, Increased Optimism, and the Underlying Strength of the Industry
ABI Research was present at the inaugural Robotics Summit and Showcase in Boston. The aim of this foresight is to take in the trends highlighted in the summit, and evaluate where this leaves the wider commercial robotics industry. The greater Boston area is a key hotspot for American technological innovation and for robotics in particular. Alongside companies dedicated to specific verticals, Boston Dynamics (of SoftBank Holdings) and Agility Robotics represent two attempts to expand the scope of robotic mobility and sophistication.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Robotics: Autonomy Solution Providers
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition