Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in Industrial Sector
Augmented Reality (AR) is growing in presence in industrial applications like smart manufacturing. Ericsson has recently used AR for troubleshooting at its own production sites in Tallinn, Estonia, and is expanding its use to other Ericsson sites like China. By using augmented reality troubleshooting (ART), the engineers can solve tricky issues with just-in-time fault-finding data and immediate information sharing, which can boost productivity by 50%. All of this requires a reliable, low-latency, high-bandwidth connection for sustained and high-fidelity AR experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in China
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality over Wireless Networks Gaining Momentum in Industrial Sector
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Device Connectivity
- Porsche’s Push into AR Glasses Lends Credence to the Technology’s Potential
- Webinar: Understanding an Uncertain Augmented Reality Market