Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
Productivity, efficiency, and safety are enticing benefits to autonomous driving. However, adherence to standards and agreement on regulations by governments, industries, and consumers will remain hurdles for the near future, especially for the trucking industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Geo Mapping to Enable China’s Autonomous Driving Race
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Commercial Telematics Market Data