Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
Productivity, efficiency, and safety are enticing benefits to autonomous driving. However, adherence to standards and agreement on regulations by governments, industries, and consumers will remain hurdles for the near future, especially for the trucking industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Blockchain in the Supply Chain: Reducing Friction for Faster and More Efficient Logisitics
- Fully Autonomous Commercial Vehicles – Smart Solution or Danger Ahead?
- Transportation Management Systems and the Logistics Evolution
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies