Is There a Role for MSPs and 5G in Smart Manufacturing?
Given the relevance of the Internet of Things (IoT) to smart manufacturing, this sector is often considered a key market for the future revenue growth of Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) and network vendors. However, so far, smart manufacturing has developed with its own technology partners with little involvement from MSPs; so, how can MSPs change this dynamic and become key market players?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Carrier Strategies for Private LTE
- The Public Cloud, a Telco's Friend or Foe?
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation