Is There a Role for MSPs and 5G in Smart Manufacturing?
Given the relevance of the Internet of Things (IoT) to smart manufacturing, this sector is often considered a key market for the future revenue growth of Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) and network vendors. However, so far, smart manufacturing has developed with its own technology partners with little involvement from MSPs; so, how can MSPs change this dynamic and become key market players?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?