Is There a Role for MSPs and 5G in Smart Manufacturing?
Given the relevance of the Internet of Things (IoT) to smart manufacturing, this sector is often considered a key market for the future revenue growth of Mobile Service Providers (MSPs) and network vendors. However, so far, smart manufacturing has developed with its own technology partners with little involvement from MSPs; so, how can MSPs change this dynamic and become key market players?
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?